Cadaver Lab with series of Clinical and Practical Topics about Total Knee Arthroplasty
Henry Clarke, MD– Lead Faculty
Raj Sinha, MD– Lead Faculty
William Kurtz, MD
Matt Niesen, MD
Robert Tait, MD
Bryan Huber, MD
Provide an interactive educational experience related to;
- Understanding the advanced information provided through a 3D designed knee arthroplasty system
- Can an implant system be 100% patient conforming and still be cost effective? Debunking the myth of sizes vs patients
- Interpreting the presurgical plan – why you can trust it!
- Transition thought processes from a “soft tissue” procedure to a “bony” procedure
- The difference between patient specific and patient conforming instrumentation- they are not the same!
- Hands on cadaveric experience with a patient conforming implant system and 3D printed instrumentation