Preparing For Practice in Today’s Healthcare Environment
- Marney Reid
- Michael Ast, MD
- John Keggi, MD
- Preparing for fellowship
- Career goal setting – aligning the right employment model and practice with your goals
- The four employment models and the benefits and challenges of each
- Academic, hospital employee, private practice, Privademics
- Networking for a job – it starts in residency
- Employment contractual obligations
Space is limited, so please RSVP.
You must also be registered for the Orthopaedic Summit to attend.
If you are not registered for the Orthopaedic Summit, please Register Here.
Sponsored by Surgical Care Affiliates.
This session is presented by the sponsoring company and is not part of the Orthopaedic Summit accredited program.