Chris Baker, MD
Shariff K. Bishai, DO, MS, FAOAO
Brian Butler, MD
Steve Cohen, MD
H. John Cooper, MD
Amon Ferry, MD
Sherwin Ho, MD
Donald Knapke, MD
Eric McCarty, MD
Matt Miller, MD
Wayne Paprosky, MD
Sirah Sayeed, MD
Robert Tait, MD
Lucas Wymore, MD
Join Zimmer Biomet for an educational opportunity featuring the latest implants and technologies designed to provide solutions for the continuum of patient care from early intervention options to total joint arthroplasty to alleviate pain, restore mobility and improve quality of life. In addition to having access to hands-on experiences, you will have the opportunity to discuss challenges of THA, TKA, Sports Medicine and the Subchondroplasty® Procedure with our onsite faculty.
This event will include:
- Revision Hip Arthroplasty Cadaveric Lab Featuring the Arcos® Modular Femoral Revision System and Trabecular Metal™ Acetabular Revision System
- Knee Arthroplasty Cadaveric Lab Featuring the Persona® Knee System and the Persona Partial Knee
- Medial Congruent Advanced Bearing, FuZion Instruments, and Trabecular Metal Tibia will be available for trial
- Knee Creations – Subchondroplasty® Procedure, a treatment option for subchondral bone defects, sometimes called Bone Marrow Lesions (BML)
- Sports Medicine – addressing ACL reconstructions, meniscal repairs, labral repairs, rotators cuff repairs and SCRs
- Virtual Reality Surgical Techniques featuring the Persona® Partial Knee System
- “Surgeon Zone” area featuring qualified surgeon faculty available to discuss joint reconstruction with you.
Participation in the cadaver lab session is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Food and beverage will be available.
You must also be registered for the Orthopaedic Summit to attend.
If you are not registered for the Orthopaedic Summit, please Register Here.
This session is presented by Zimmer Biomet and is not part of the Orthopaedic Summit accredited program.